File Your Company's Annual Return @ $200
What happens after you checkout?
Provide us with your basic contact information and checkout securely with PayPal, or with your credit card.
Receive an instant acknowledgement email with corresponding forms that require your input, and reply back to us.
We'll notify you upon successful completion, or if we need further clarifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
We would need:
- Your latest Business Profile.
- Ensure that your Financial Statements are prepared according to the Singapore Financial Reporting Standard (SFRS).
- Respective authorization letter.
- If AGM has been held, the date it was held.
- Information on whether there had bene movement / changes in the number of shares from the previous filing date till present.
In order for us to accurately file your Annual Return, you must inform us of the changes to your Company’s particulars. Examples include:
- Change in Company name
- Change in registered address
- Change in Share Capital
- Transfer of Shares
- Change in Company’s principal business activities
You must also ensure that these changes had already been earlier submitted to ACRA. You may check with your Company Secretary, or appoint Leftright Corporate as your Company Secretary.
If you are late in filing, ACRA will charge an additional $300 late fee as penalty.
If you fail to file your Annual Return, ACRA may consider prosecuting the directors, as this is a direct breach of the Companies Act.
Companies that continually fail to file for Annual Return for subsequent years can be struck off from the registrar.