Form Your Limited Liability Partnership @ $450
What happens after you checkout?
Provide us with your basic contact information and checkout securely with PayPal, or with your credit card.
Receive an instant acknowledgement email with corresponding forms that require your input, and reply back to us.
We'll notify you upon successful completion, or if we need further clarifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Before setting up and registering your new Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), you would need the following:
- You must have thought of your business name, and it has to be approved before registration.
- You need to have the particulars, such as the NRIC of the partners/managers, including their addresses.
- A minimum of 2 partners is required. If you are an individual, you can consider either setting up a Sole Proprietorship or even a Private Limited Company
- A local physical address of the partnership.
- Declaration of the partnership’s compliance.
- Consent to Act as Manager and Statement of Non Disqualification to Act as Manager.
In most cases, even if you are unsure or confused, please do not worry. Our business setup experts will be there to guide or complete the full process for you, according to your specification and requirements.
Your Singapore partnership must keep and maintain an up-to-date financial statements and accounts so as to substantiate all the transactions and financial position of the entity. Accounting and other financial records need to be maintained for 7 consecutive years.
The manager or partner of an LLP must submit to the Registrar an annual declaration of solvency or insolvency; such declaration must be lodged within the first 15 months from the date of the registration of the LLP. Subsequently a declaration once in every calendar year must be submitted at intervals of not more than 15 months.
Upon receipt of all your documentations, and fully understanding your requirement, our incorporation expert would begin the registration process almost immediately.
Usually, it would take no more than 2 hours for your LLP to be registered, and you can begin operations.
As a LLP, the entity is not required to appoint a company secretary. Though managers and partners must still be aware of the compliance obligations as mentioned above.