Digital Marketing & Design Executive
Leftright Corporate Pte. Ltd. manages a few other small entities under its ownership. It is a young, and modern company that embraces open communication, mutual respect and understanding.
Whilst our company is focused on providing transparent, and value professional services for small and medium businesses, we also manage and oversee the development of our affiliated companies.
About the role
*SGUnited Mid–Career Pathways Programme Eligible
Leftright Corporate is looking for a driven, creative and talented Marketing & Design Executive to join small team. You will work closely with your senior manager to visualize, create and deliver digital, on-brand designs, social assets and ads for use across multiple channels, including email, display and social of Leftright Corporate and its affiliated companies. Additionally, you will curate copywriting and participate in brainstorming new ideas.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We believe in, and encourage work life balance. Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Mon to Fri, 5 days work week.
- 9AM – 6PM. No requirement to OT.
- Work life balance is important, work matters will not be communicated to you outside of work hours.
- Central Location @ Dhoby Ghaut, 3 minutes walk from MRT.
- Comfortable, stocked pantry.
You’re excited because..
Your work will shape the future of our organization, and you get to see the results from your thoughtful planning and execution. You want to work for a small but growing company that recognizes the virtue of automation and autonomy. In addition, you will get exposure and insights on a personal level, how a small company takes the flexibility it has to experiment with new ideas.
You have the opportunity to work in a small and cohesive modern company that is primarily results driven. We do away with corporate red tapes and bureaucratic management styles.
You are passionate in creating — creating materials, creating content, creating campaigns and designs, with purpose. You are driven, calm, motivated by making an impact on the technological and commercial trajectory of the company you work for.
You believe in authentic, and genuine communication – which will be the cornerstone of your marketing and design campaigns.
From day one you’ll be involved in multiple aspects of asset production, management and dissemination. You’ll own the output on some of our channels, and your work will greatly affect and influence the company’s brand image and marketing direction. You will work on design across social media, reports, presentations, infographics, our main website (www.leftrightcorp.com), email and landing pages.
Involvement in planning, creating, and executing of:
- Paid Digital Campaigns: Develop, manage, track, and optimize digital campaigns across a variety of channels. These include Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram amongst others. In a nutshell, you’ll work to narrow down a certain user profile, and then use company’s budget for advertisements targeting that user demographic on a specific channel. The marketing team then keeps track of the results and doubles down on the campaigns that perform the best.
- Optimize Google Search: A combination of both on and off page SEO. You will be involved in leading the off-page SEO team, and involvement on on-page SEO through conducting thorough keyword research, conscious content writing to build web pages around those keywords so the company’s content appears favorably in search results.
- Email Marketing Campaigns: Another effective tool to grow a user base. You’ll be trained on email marketing programs the company uses in order to curate and coordinate the schedules of the email campaign.
- Social Media: These include platforms primarily include Facebook & Instagram. You’ll have the flexibility to influence the company’s brand image. Primary focus would be growing the community while also ramping up engagement on the respective platform.
- Website Management: Design and layout custom landing page, with carefully researched SEO optimized keywords. Create landing pages for your PPC campaigns, and use measurable metrics to assist with realigning work to the objective.
You will also be involved in:
- Design and edit digital creative across marketing channels, including email, organic social, display ads, social ads and video.
- Ideate with team to create content that is fresh, on brand and surprising
- Ideate with team to create and test paid designs across formats
- Ensure delivered assets adhere to requested technical specs and needed timelines
- Create a system and implement titles and editing style for paid and social daily content
- Execute on both product and lifestyle photography for brand assets
- Stay up to date and present ideas on product design, including trend forecasting/moodboards, pillow design, poster design
- Keep up-to-date on advertising and marketing trends.
- Maintain a well-organized asset library
- Brainstorm & develop new marketing channels and campaign
- Suggest, and make decisions on our marketing strategies
- Involvement in marketing automation, and other marketing technologies
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Graduated before 2019
- Only Singaporeans/PR (Company does not have sufficient quota)
- At least 1 year relevant work experience
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- Education qualifications relevant to marketing and/or design
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Strong design and typography skills
- Obsessive attention to detail and a love of pixel perfect designs
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects at once
- You know your JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to multitask.
- Must be hands-on and self-sufficient in creating materials
- Express strong willingness to learn
- Appreciates open communication
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Strong organizational skills